Texas tradition mingles with an international melting pot of cuisines in Houston to create a foodie destination like no other. From Tex-Mex and barbecue to seasonal menus and high-profile
eateries, the city’s culinary scene offers delicious dishes certain to please anyone’s palate. In Food Lovers’ Guide to Houston, seasoned food writer Kristin Finan shares the inside scoop on the best places to find, enjoy, and celebrate these culinary treasures. A bounty of mouthwatering delights awaits you in this engagingly written guide.
With delectable recipes from the renowned kitchens of the city’s iconic eateries, diners, and elegant dining rooms, Food Lovers’ Guide to Houston is the ultimate resource for food lovers to use and savor.
Inside You'll Find:
• Favorite restaurants and landmark eateries • Specialty food stores and markets
• Farmers’ markets and farm stands • Food festivals and culinary events
• Recipes from top Houston chefs • The city’s best cafes, taverns, and wine bars
• The metro area’s best craft breweries, wineries, and wine shops
• Local food lore and kitchen wisdom
Kristin Finan is the author of The Cheap Bastard’s Guide to Houston and Quick Escapes from Houston (both Globe Pequot Press). Her work regularly appears in the Houston Chronicle and other national publications. Visit her at krisitinfinan.com.